Spring 2013 Continuing Education Schedule
Massage Therapy Continuing Education class Schedule
Continuing education is required each biennium in Cosmetology, Nail Technician and Esthetics graduates to complete a minimum of 8 hours of continuing education. A minimum of 4 hours of the 8 hours in your licensed discipline. A minimum of 2 hours of the 8 hours in Iowa Laws & Sanitations.
For additional information on continuing education visit:
CHAPTER 64 CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR COSMETOLOGY ARTS AND SCIENCES
Important Information for Individuals Holding Multiple Cosmetology Related Licenses
Capri College offers continuing education classes two times a year. (They are offered at Capri College around February and October.)
Facts regarding Con-Ed:
- If your Con-Ed certificate is lost, replacement fee is $10.00.
- No refunds unless we are notified one week in advance.
- Con-Ed renewals must be received in the State Office by March 1st.
- Iowa Law requires 8 hours of con-ed.
- 2 hours must be Iowa Law.
Iowa Department of Pubic Health
Lucas State Office Building
Des Moines, IA 50319-0075
Continuing Education Class Schedule